Labels

art (5) beauty (2) crime (1) Dance (2) failure (1) Funny (1) Inspiration (2) Irony (1) life (10) love (2) Movies (1) Music (12) Photography (8) Science (1) society (1) Totoro (2) truth (1) War (1)

Monday, July 27, 2009

Hey, can I take your picture?

My dream job would be a free-lance photographer, maybe take pictures for National Geographic.

I've been attempting to take pictures on my own just to see if I have the eye for photography.
I haven't quite figured out how to edit photos so these are completely real photos.
Tell me what you think!




He thought the only reason I liked this picture was because he looks like Michael Cera.


Guilty.







On a side note, growing up I was always the "best friend", I was never the pretty one that the boys chased. Just for an update, nothing has changed. I wonder what it feels like to be so pretty you don't have to try hard to get noticed.



I hope she wonders what it's like to actually need a personality to survive.



Love, Sami



No comments:

Post a Comment