Labels

art (5) beauty (2) crime (1) Dance (2) failure (1) Funny (1) Inspiration (2) Irony (1) life (10) love (2) Movies (1) Music (12) Photography (8) Science (1) society (1) Totoro (2) truth (1) War (1)

Monday, July 20, 2009

Noted.


note 1: Bruno was terrible. Complete waste of money.

note 2: Incubus Tuesday night in Chicago. Should be a great night.

note 3: Today I got a concussion on the Dragon at Adventureland. Blacked out from loops to end.

note 4: Andrew, I'm still waiting for you to tell me why you're against gay marriage. Hustle, boy.

note 5: Realization of my biggest pet peeeeeve, I hate when people expect more than they deserve.

note 6: Went and visited Tony in his group home, I've never been so excited for another person before.

I love you, Tony.

note 7: My g-ma got a Facebook.

note 8: Advice I received today from my best friend: Don't trust your mind. Don't trust any one's mind.

note 9: Fortune cookie: Going with the flow will make your transition ever so much easier.

note 10:

For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment