Labels

art (5) beauty (2) crime (1) Dance (2) failure (1) Funny (1) Inspiration (2) Irony (1) life (10) love (2) Movies (1) Music (12) Photography (8) Science (1) society (1) Totoro (2) truth (1) War (1)

Friday, August 28, 2009

For a second there I thought you disappeared...

Starting the new school year requires I find a new soundtrack for my life at this point. It didn't take long before I realized that I didn't have to look far.

For those of you who thought 3eb topped out after Semi-charmed Kind of Life, well you couldn't be further from the truth. I have been following these guys for a while and even though I can't relate to songs about meth or motorcycle drive-bys, I can relate to their songs about friendships after the disintegration of a relationship and the disappointment of certain individuals.
Their previous albums are brilliant as well but they turn over a whole new leaf in this album.
lots of love,
Sami


No comments:

Post a Comment