Labels

art (5) beauty (2) crime (1) Dance (2) failure (1) Funny (1) Inspiration (2) Irony (1) life (10) love (2) Movies (1) Music (12) Photography (8) Science (1) society (1) Totoro (2) truth (1) War (1)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Live and Learn

Step one: admitting you have a problem.
Hi, my name is Sami, I am addicted to really hot showers and making banana bread.
seriously, I shower like 3 times a day and make banana bread twice a week.




Sad songs-I no longer sing because I feel that way, I sing them because I remember what it feels like to feel that way.
Life is looking WAYYY up.

Becky, thanks. You are keeping me afloat darling. :)

Despite what you thought, I am just fine without you. If you need closure, you shouldn't have moved on. If you wanted to be friends, you should have treated me like one from the start. Advice-don't create something fake in place of what was real. It will only hurt you in the long run.

The easy way out is hardly ever the best way out.

On a lighter note, I get to hang out with my best friend this Friday night. Will be a life changing evening, for sure. :)
ANNNDDDD I get to clean out a river all day Saturday.
activity includes canoes and cookies.
yesssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment